Your role as a Trade Assistant will vary from day-to-day as well as the location. You’ll be working closely with our team of electricians.
The successful candidate must be willing to:
- Must be able to travel.
- Work with heights.
- Good work ethic.
- Proven knowledge and experience with power tools, measuring and general hand tools.
- Experience in either the solar or electrical industries is an advantage but not essential.
- The process of installing a solar system consists of:
- Mounting railing and securing to the roof.
- Measuring and cutting.
- Having the fitness ability to carry the solar panel across the roof to be mounted.
- The ability to be able to hit the ground running and be adaptive to pick up such practices is essential in this position.
Clean Energy Certified
We are clean energy certified and A-Grade Electricians. Although this position is specifically working within the solar division of our company, you will from time-to-time be required to work within other divisions to assist our qualified electricians with the tasks being performed onsite in both Melbourne metro and regional.